There are currently no items in your cart.
Swing House composed by Gerry Mulligan. Arranged by Gerry Mulligan. For jazz ensemble (5-5-5-4). The Stan Kenton Orchestra Library Series. Swing. Grade 5. Score and set of parts. Published by Sierra Music (S1.SMP-658).
Mulligan's writing for the Kenton Band was fairly minimal in quantity but extraordinary in quality. He had a profound effect on the band and the writers to follow him. This composition was recorded in 1952 and is on the New Concepts CD (available from Sierra Music). There is solo space for trombone, alto tenor and trumpet. A classic which should be in every jazz library. 5-5-5-4.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Ensemble: Jazz Ensemble Music
Level: Grade 5