There are currently no items in your cart.
Suzuki Violin School, Volume 1 - Violin Part (Violin Part). For violin. Method/Instruction; SmartMusic; String - Violin (Suzuki). Suzuki Method. Learn To Play and Technique. Beginner. Instructional book. Fingerings, instructional text, instructional photos and introductory text. 31 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.0144).
ISBN 0874871441. With fingerings, instructional text, instructional photos and introductory text. Learn To Play and Technique. 9x12 inches.
Additional materials, available separately, for Suzuki Violin School, Volume 1 include: Piano Accompaniments (AP.0145S), Compact Disc (AP.0596, AP.0485, AP.0346), MIDI & CD-ROM Discs (AP.30020), Cassette (AP.0592, AP.0336, AP.0350), Violin Duet Parts (AP.0093S).
About Suzuki Method
The Suzuki Method is based on the principle that all children possess ability and that this ability can be developed and enhanced through a nurturing environment. All children learn to speak their own language with relative ease and if the same natural learning process is applied in teaching other skills, these can be acquired as successfully. Suzuki referred to the process as the Mother Tongue Method and to the whole system of pedagogy as Talent Education. The important elements of the Suzuki approach to instrumental teaching include the following:an early start (aged 3-4 is normal in most countries); the importance of listening to music; learning to play before learning to read; -the involvement of the parent; a nurturing and positive learning environment; a high standard of teaching by trained teachers; the importance of producing a good sound in a balanced and natural way; core repertoire, used by Suzuki students across the world; social interaction with other children. Suzuki students from all over the world can communicate through the language of music./p/div
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Variations Composed by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
- Lightly Row Composed by Traditional
- Song Of The Wind Composed by Traditional
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody Composed by Traditional
- O Come, Little Children Composed by Traditional
- May Song Composed by Traditional
- Long, Long Ago Composed by T.H. Bayly
- Allegro Composed by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
- Perpetual Motion Composed by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
- Allegretto Composed by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
- Andantino Composed by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
- Etude Composed by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
- Minuet 1 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuet 2 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuet 3 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- The Happy Farmer Composed by Robert Schumann
- Gavotte Composed by Francois-Joseph Gossec