Suzuki Viola School, Volume 7 - Viola Part
Viola Part. Method/Instruction; SmartMusic; String - Viola (Suzuki); Suzuki. Suzuki Viola School. Instructional and Technique. Instructional book. With fingerings, instructional text and introductory text. 44 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.0493).
Item Number: AP.0493
ISBN 0874874939. 9x12 inches.
Additional materials, available separately, for Suzuki Viola School, Volume 7 include: Piano Accompaniments (AP.0494), Compact Disc (0548), Cassette (AP.0547).
About Suzuki Method
The Suzuki Method is based on the principle that all children possess ability and that this ability can be developed and enhanced through a nurturing environment. All children learn to speak their own language with relative ease and if the same natural learning process is applied in teaching other skills, these can be acquired as successfully. Suzuki referred to the process as the Mother Tongue Method and to the whole system of pedagogy as Talent Education. The important elements of the Suzuki approach to instrumental teaching include the following:an early start (aged 3-4 is normal in most countries); the importance of listening to music; learning to play before learning to read; -the involvement of the parent; a nurturing and positive learning environment; a high standard of teaching by trained teachers; the importance of producing a good sound in a balanced and natural way; core repertoire, used by Suzuki students across the world; social interaction with other children. Suzuki students from all over the world can communicate through the language of music./p
- Suite In A Major - I. La Milanese Composed by L. De Caix D'Hervelois
- Suite In A Major - II. Sarabande Composed by L. De Caix D'Hervelois
- Suite In A Major - III. Menuett Composed by L. De Caix D'Hervelois
- Suite In A Major - IV. Tambourin Composed by L. De Caix D'Hervelois
- Suite In A Major - V. L'Agreable Composed by L. De Caix D'Hervelois
- Suite In A Major - VI. Gavotte Composed by L. De Caix D'Hervelois
- Andantino Composed by F. Kreisler
- Ave Maria Composed by Franz Schubert
- Allegro From Violin Sonata, Op. 5, No. 1 In D Major Composed by Arcangelo Corelli
- Concerto In C Minor - III. Allegro Molto Energico Composed by J.C. Bach
- Apres Un Reve Composed by Gabriel Faure
- Concerto In B Minor - I. Allegro Moderato Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Concerto In B Minor - II. Andante ma non troppo Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Concerto In B Minor - III. Allegro molto Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Complete Major And Minor Scales In Three Octaves Composed by D. Preucil
- Two-Octave Major And Minor Scales (Beginning On G)