Suzuki Viola School, Volume 3
Piano Acc.. This edition: Revised. Method/Instruction; SmartMusic; String - Viola (Suzuki); Suzuki. Suzuki Viola School. Book. 32 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.0246S).
Item Number: AP.0246S
Teach viola with the popular Suzuki Viola School. Materials include: Viola Parts (Vol. 1-9) * Piano Accompaniments (Vol. 1-9) * Audio Recordings (Vol. 1-7 performed by Bill Preucil, Vol. 8-9 performed by Michael Isaac Strauss).
This title is available in SmartMusic.
About Suzuki Method
The Suzuki Method is based on the principle that all children possess ability and that this ability can be developed and enhanced through a nurturing environment. All children learn to speak their own language with relative ease and if the same natural learning process is applied in teaching other skills, these can be acquired as successfully. Suzuki referred to the process as the Mother Tongue Method and to the whole system of pedagogy as Talent Education. The important elements of the Suzuki approach to instrumental teaching include the following:an early start (aged 3-4 is normal in most countries); the importance of listening to music; learning to play before learning to read; -the involvement of the parent; a nurturing and positive learning environment; a high standard of teaching by trained teachers; the importance of producing a good sound in a balanced and natural way; core repertoire, used by Suzuki students across the world; social interaction with other children. Suzuki students from all over the world can communicate through the language of music./p
- Gavotte Composed by P. Martini
- Minuet, BWV Ahn. II 114/Anh. III 183, Anh. II 115 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Gavotte in G Minor, Gavotte en Rondeau, from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Humoresque, Op. 101, No. 7 for Piano Composed by Antonin Dvorak
- Minuet, K. 439b Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Preucil
- Gavotte from Orchestral Suite No. 3, from Overture in D Major, BWV 1068 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Bourree from Suite III in C Major for Violoncello, BWV 1009 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Practice Suggestions Composed by Doris Preucil