Suzuki Organ School, Volume 3
Organ Book. Method/Instruction; Organ Method (Suzuki); Suzuki. Suzuki Organ School. Book. 24 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.25731).
Item Number: AP.25731
The first classical organ method for children, the Suzuki Organ School is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzukiâ€™s Mother Tongue Method. In certain pieces, the authors have placed small phonetic signs above the notes to indicate differentiated non legato playing. In order to develop pedal technique, pedal melodies are included between every manual piece.
List/syllabus: Federation Festivals 2014-2016.
- Ode to Joy Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Our Tram Composed by French Tune
- May Song German Folk Song
- Swedish Lullaby
- Swedish Folk Tune
- Etude Composed by S. Suzuki
- Wish Song Folk Song
- Chorus From "Judas Maccabaeus" Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Christmas Song
- Andantino Composed by S. Suzuki
- Shipwreck Danish Folk Song
- May Time Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- O Come, Little Children Folk Song
- Gavotte Composed by Arcangelo Corelli
- Preparatory Exercise Composed by J. Lemmens
- The Happy Farmer Composed by Robert Schumann