There are currently no items in your cart.
Suzuki Harp School, Volume 1 - Harp Part (Harp Part). For harp. Harp (Suzuki); Method/Instruction; Suzuki. Suzuki Harp School. Instructional and Technique. Beginner. Instructional book. Fingerings, instructional text, harp notation guide, illustrations and introductory text. 32 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.0290S).
ISBN 0874872901. With fingerings, instructional text, harp notation guide, illustrations and introductory text. Instructional and Technique. 9x12 inches.
Additional materials, available separately, for Suzuki Harp School, Volume 1 include: Cassette (AP.0285).
About Suzuki Method
The Suzuki Method is based on the principle that all children possess ability and that this ability can be developed and enhanced through a nurturing environment. All children learn to speak their own language with relative ease and if the same natural learning process is applied in teaching other skills, these can be acquired as successfully. Suzuki referred to the process as the Mother Tongue Method and to the whole system of pedagogy as Talent Education. The important elements of the Suzuki approach to instrumental teaching include the following:an early start (aged 3-4 is normal in most countries); the importance of listening to music; learning to play before learning to read; -the involvement of the parent; a nurturing and positive learning environment; a high standard of teaching by trained teachers; the importance of producing a good sound in a balanced and natural way; core repertoire, used by Suzuki students across the world; social interaction with other children. Suzuki students from all over the world can communicate through the language of music./p/div
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Variations Composed by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
- Lavender's Blue Composed by Traditional
- Lightly Row Composed by Traditional
- The Honeybee Composed by Traditional
- Mary Had A Little Lamb Composed by Traditional
- Crickets' Song Composed by M.K. Waddington
- London Bridge Composed by Traditional
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody Composed by Traditional
- Silent Night Composed by Franz Xaver Gruber
- Long, Long, Ago Composed by Bayly
- Little Playmates Composed by F.X. Chwatal
- Chant Arabe Composed by Anonymous
- Good-bye To Winter Composed by Traditional
- The Good Little King Of Yvetot Composed by Traditional
- Andante Composed by M.K. Waddington
- Christmas-Day Secrets Composed by T. Dutton
- Allegro Composed by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
- Musette Composed by Anonymous
- Gigue Composed by M.K. Waddington
Suzuki Harp School, Volume 1 - Harp Part
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Suzuki Harp School, Volume 1 - Harp Part
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Harp Sheet Music
Series: Suzuki Method