Suzuki Flute School, Volume 5
Piano Acc.. This edition: Revised. Method/Instruction; Suzuki; Woodwind - Flute (Suzuki). Suzuki Flute School. Book. 32 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.0174S).
Item Number: AP.0174S
Titles: Suite in B Minor from Suite in B Minor for Flute and Strings, BWV 1067 (Rondeau, Sarabande, BourrÃ©e I, BourrÃ©e II) (J. S. Bach) * Concerto for Two Flutes in G Major (2nd Movement) (D. Cimarosa) * Concerto for Two Flutes in G Major (3rd Movement) (D. Cimarosa) * Allegretto (B. Godard) * Swiss Air Variations for Orchestra, Op. 20 (Th. Boehm).
About Suzuki Method
The Suzuki Method is based on the principle that all children possess ability and that this ability can be developed and enhanced through a nurturing environment. All children learn to speak their own language with relative ease and if the same natural learning process is applied in teaching other skills, these can be acquired as successfully. Suzuki referred to the process as the Mother Tongue Method and to the whole system of pedagogy as Talent Education. The important elements of the Suzuki approach to instrumental teaching include the following:an early start (aged 3-4 is normal in most countries); the importance of listening to music; learning to play before learning to read; -the involvement of the parent; a nurturing and positive learning environment; a high standard of teaching by trained teachers; the importance of producing a good sound in a balanced and natural way; core repertoire, used by Suzuki students across the world; social interaction with other children. Suzuki students from all over the world can communicate through the language of music./p
- Suite in B Minor, Rondeau Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Suite in B Minor, Sarabande Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Suite in B Minor, Bourree I Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Suite in B Minor, Bourree II Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Concerto for Two Flutes, 2nd Movement Composed by Domenico Cimarosa
- Concerto for Two Flutes, 3rd Movement Composed by Domenico Cimarosa
- Allegretto Composed by Benjamin Godard
- Swiss Air Variation Composed by Th. Boehm