Suzuki Flute School, Volume 1 - Flute Part
Flute - Beginner
Revised Edition. Method/Instruction; SmartMusic; Suzuki; Woodwind - Flute (Suzuki). Suzuki Flute School. Instructional and Technique. Instructional book. With instructional text, instructional photos, illustrations, fingering chart and introductory text. 28 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.0165S).
Item Number: AP.0165S
ISBN 0874871654. With instructional text, instructional photos, illustrations, fingering chart and introductory text. Instructional and Technique. 9x12 inches.
Additional materials, available separately, for Suzuki Flute School, Volume 1 include: Piano Accompaniment (AP.0166S), Compact Disc (AP.0913), Piano Accompaniment CD (AP.0414), Cassette (AP.0332), Ensemble Parts (AP.0413S).
About Suzuki Method
The Suzuki Method is based on the principle that all children possess ability and that this ability can be developed and enhanced through a nurturing environment. All children learn to speak their own language with relative ease and if the same natural learning process is applied in teaching other skills, these can be acquired as successfully. Suzuki referred to the process as the Mother Tongue Method and to the whole system of pedagogy as Talent Education. The important elements of the Suzuki approach to instrumental teaching include the following:an early start (aged 3-4 is normal in most countries); the importance of listening to music; learning to play before learning to read; -the involvement of the parent; a nurturing and positive learning environment; a high standard of teaching by trained teachers; the importance of producing a good sound in a balanced and natural way; core repertoire, used by Suzuki students across the world; social interaction with other children. Suzuki students from all over the world can communicate through the language of music./p
- Mary Had A Little Lamb Composed by Traditional
- Fireflies Composed by Traditional
- Kagome Kagome Composed by Traditional
- Cuckoo Composed by Traditional
- Lightly Row Composed by Traditional
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star Variations Composed by Traditional
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody Composed by Traditional
- Amaryllis Composed by J. Ghys
- Allegro Composed by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
- The Honeybee Composed by Traditional
- Long, Long Ago Composed by T.H. Bayly
- Lullaby Composed by Franz Schubert
- The Moon Over The Ruined Castle Composed by R. Taki
- Minuet Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Bourree Composed by George Frideric Handel