Suzuki Cello School, Volume 2 - Piano Accompaniments
Revised Edition. This edition: Revised. Method/Instruction; SmartMusic; String - Cello (Suzuki); Suzuki. Suzuki Cello School. Instructional and Technique. Piano accompaniment part (cello part available separately). 26 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.0482S).
Item Number: AP.0482S
ISBN 0874874823. 9x12 inches.
Additional materials, available separately, for Suzuki Cello School, Volume 2 include: Cello Part (AP.0481S), Compact Disc (AP.0940), Cassette (AP.0936), Ensemble Parts (AP.0298S).
About Suzuki Method
The Suzuki Method is based on the principle that all children possess ability and that this ability can be developed and enhanced through a nurturing environment. All children learn to speak their own language with relative ease and if the same natural learning process is applied in teaching other skills, these can be acquired as successfully. Suzuki referred to the process as the Mother Tongue Method and to the whole system of pedagogy as Talent Education. The important elements of the Suzuki approach to instrumental teaching include the following:an early start (aged 3-4 is normal in most countries); the importance of listening to music; learning to play before learning to read; -the involvement of the parent; a nurturing and positive learning environment; a high standard of teaching by trained teachers; the importance of producing a good sound in a balanced and natural way; core repertoire, used by Suzuki students across the world; social interaction with other children. Suzuki students from all over the world can communicate through the language of music./p
- Long, Long Ago Composed by T. H. Bayly
- May Time, Komm Lieber Mai (Longing for Spring) from Sehnsucht nach dem Fruhlinge, K. 96 Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Minuet No. 1, Minuett III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuet No. 3, Minuet in C, BWV Anh. II Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Chorus from Judas Maccabaeus Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Hunters' Chorus from 3rd Act of the opera Der Freischutz Composed by Carl Maria Von Weber,Carl Maria Von Weber
- Musette in G, Gavotte II or the Musette from English Suite III in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 808 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- March In G Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Theme from Witches' Dance Composed by N. Paganini
- Tonalization: The Moon over the Ruined Castle Composed by R. Taki
- The Two Grenadiers, Die beiden Grenadier, Op. 49, No. 1 for Voice and Piano Composed by Robert Schumann
- Gavotte Composed by F. J. Gossec
- Bourree from Sonata in F Major for Oboe and Basso Continuo, HHA IV/18, No. 8-EZ Composed by George Frideric Handel