There are currently no items in your cart.
Super Studies (Oboe). Composed by Philip Sparke (1951-). For Oboe. Anglo Music Press Play-Along. Play Along. 48 pages. Anglo Music Press #AMP111. Published by Anglo Music Press (HL.44005083).
This is the third volume in a progressive series of three study books that takes the young player from beginner to accomplished musician. It is carefully tailored for each instrument and focuses on exercises aimed to improve specific technical and musical demands of the instruments.
Also available: Starter Studies (Volume 1) – 44004898-44004907; Skillful Studies (Volume 2) – 44005028-44005036
- One Above - for embouchure and intonation
- Flexible Variations - for flexibility
- TTTTechnical Exercise - for tonguing
- Baroque Melody - for style and rhythm
- Aria - for cantabile playing
- Nocturne - for long note practice
- Threasy Does It - for finger strength
- Finger Twister No 1 - for chromatics
- Scales in Thirds - for dexterity
- Air - for flexibility
- Variations - for cantabile playing
- Up Hill and Down Dale - for scales and trills
- Hymn No 1 - for long phrases
- Hymn No 2 - for long phrases
- Hymn No 3 - for long phrases
- Georgia's Gigue - for tonguing
- Leapfrog - for playing large intervals
- Missing Links - for arpeggios
- Swiss Mountain Air - for flexibility
- Cantilena 1 - for breath control
- Cantilena 2 - for breath control
- Finger Twister No 2 - for chromatics
- Threes, Fives and Sevens - for changing metre
- Which E flat? - for the left hand Eb key
- Dots and Dashes - for rhythm and finger strength
- Which F? - for forked F fingering
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Instrument: Oboe Sheet Music
Format: Play Along