There are currently no items in your cart.
Successful Warmups, Book 2 - Conductor's Edition for choir. Successful Warmups. Choral, Instructional, Vocal Training and Method. Book B,2. Choral warm up book (Conductor's edition). Instructional text, standard notation, illustrations and musical examples. 316 pages. Published by Neil A. Kjos Music Company (KJ.V84T).
ISBN 849741777. With instructional text, standard notation, illustrations and musical examples. Choral, Instructional, Vocal Training and Method. 9x12 inches.
With Successful Warmups, your choir can learn every aspect of good vocal production while warming up for rehearsals or performance. Just a few minutes during each rehearsal is all it takes! The Conductor's Edition provides a detailed plan for implementing a comprehensive program of vocal production through warm-ups. The large diagnostic chart lists vocal production problems, possible causes, and your choice of remedies.
- A Philosophy of Learning
- What are the most important aspects of a warmup session?
- How is this book different from Book 1 of Successful Warmups?
- Should I be training my singers' voices or educating the singers themselves about vocal production?
- How can I teach aesthetics to my singers?
- Some of my singers already have great voices. How will these warmups help them?
- How can I teach individual singers within a choral context?
- Should the singers memorize the warmups?
- What are the advantages of a structured approach to vocal production for choirs?
- How should the warmup session relate to the choral repertoire?
- What should I do if there are warmups left over at the end of the year?
- How do the singers learn new concepts or skills?
- How do singers retain what they have learned?
- How can I, as a conductor/teacher, use my own eyes and ears to advantage?
- Being Prepared for Different Choral Situations
- How do I adjust SATB warmups for the voicing of my choir?
- What differences will I find when I switch from adult to children's choirs?
- What should I do when new singers join the choir?
- For an auditioned choir, how should I choose singers?
- Vocal Production as a Springboard to the Future
- Warmup Sessions:
- Third Year
- Fourth Year
- Appendix A - Profiles of Vocal Sections
- Appendix B - Vowel Characteristics
- Appendix C - Warmups for Music of Specific Time Periods
- Appendix D - English and Other Languages
- Appendix E - Acoustics
- Appendix F - Rehearsal Tips
- Appendix G - Choir and Orchestra
- Appendix H - Pianos, Accompanists and Vocal Production
- Appendix I - Solos wiithin Choir
- Appendix J - Checklists
- Appendix K - Diagnostic Chart
- Choral Sound
- Concert Problems
- General Problems
- Musical Expressions
- Range Problems
- Tone Quality
- Vocal Health
Successful Warmups, Book 2 - Conductor's Edition
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Successful Warmups, Book 2 - Conductor's Edition
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music