Succeeding with the Masters!, Teacher's Handbook, Classical Era, Volume Two
Composed by Helen Marlais and Kristen Avila. Music Related Texts. Succeeding with the Masters! Book. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (FJ.FF1659).
Item Number: FJ.FF1659
The Succeeding with the Masters! Teacher's Handbook Classical Era, Volume Two provides the answers to all of the games, maps, puzzles, stories, and listening activities that appear in the corresponding Student Activity Book. Also, some additional ideas a.
About Succeeding with the Masters
Succeeding with the Masters is a series dedicated to the authentic keyboard works of the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and Twentieth-Century masters.
This series provides a complete and easily accessible method for learning and performing the works of the masters. Each book presents the works in historical perspective for the student, and provides the means and the motivation to play these pieces in the correct stylistic, musical, and technical manner. The easily understandable format of practice strategies and musical concepts make this series enjoyable for both students and teachers.
Succeeding with the Masters begins with late-elementary repertoire, continues through intermediate-level works and also includes a few early-advanced works. Upon completion of the series, students will be well prepared for the major keyboard works by the master composers of each era.
- Time Line of the Classical Era
- Listening Activity: "Your 'Top Two' Haydn - Minuet and Trio"
- How Well Do You Know Haydn?
- A "Scrambled-Up" Crossword Puzzle
- Do You Have a Minute for the "Minuet in C major?"
- Listening Activity: "Gypsy Dance in C major"
- Haydn Word Search
- Syllable Scramble
- The Classical Symphony Orchestra
- Living with Music at the Esterhaza Palace
- Your Favorite Mozart Piece
- Find Mozart!
- The Story of Constanze
- Mozart Crossword Puzzle
- Be a Composer!
- The Amazing Mozart
- Unlocking the Mozart Quote
- How Well Do You Know Mozart?
- Mozart's Pianoforte
- Listening Activity: "Tell Beethoven What You Think"
- Beethoven's Life
- A Nature Walk with Beethoven
- How Well Do You Know Beethoven?
- Your Choice of Two Activities:
- Write Karl van Beethoven a Letter, or
- Listening Activity: "Ode to Joy"
- Listening Activity: "'Symphony No. 1 in C' and 'Symphony No. 9 in D minor'"
- Beethoven Crossword Puzzle
- ALL THREE COMPOSERS
- Could Haydn Help Mozart?
- Search for Your Music
- Name the Composer
- Two Friends
- How in Tune are You with the Piano?
- Which Composer? Crossword Puzzle
- Know Your Terms
- GROUP ACTIVITIES
- Just for Fun - Can You Haiku?
- Composrer Game
- Recommended Listening List