Succeeding with the Masters!, Baroque Era, Volume One, Teacher's Handook
Composed by Helen Marlais and Kristen Avila. Music Related Texts. Succeeding with the Masters! Book. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (FJ.FF1661).
Item Number: FJ.FF1661
The Teacher's Handbook contains all of the answers for the Student Activity Books, as well as some additional ideas for group activities and a recommended general music listening list for the young piano student.
About Succeeding with the Masters
Succeeding with the Masters is a series dedicated to the authentic keyboard works of the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and Twentieth-Century masters.
This series provides a complete and easily accessible method for learning and performing the works of the masters. Each book presents the works in historical perspective for the student, and provides the means and the motivation to play these pieces in the correct stylistic, musical, and technical manner. The easily understandable format of practice strategies and musical concepts make this series enjoyable for both students and teachers.
Succeeding with the Masters begins with late-elementary repertoire, continues through intermediate-level works and also includes a few early-advanced works. Upon completion of the series, students will be well prepared for the major keyboard works by the master composers of each era.
- Baroque Era, Volume One: Answers to Student Activity Book Pages -
- A Map of Europe According to the Baroque Masters
- A Map of the New World
- The Year 1685
- Bach's Everyday Life
- Help Bach with a Piece!
- Bach's A-maze-ing Life
- Listening Activity: "The Notebook for Anna Magdalena"
- Bach Word Search
- Bach Crossword Puzzle
- The Name Game
- Handel and His Father
- Listening Activity: "'Duple' or 'Triple' Meter"
- Opera is for the Birds
- How Well Do You Know Handel?
- What's Different?
- Handel Crossword Puzzle
- Listening Activity: "Emotions and Music"
- Imagine You Are a Composer
- A Day in the Life of Scarlatti
- Scarlatti Word Search
All Three Composers
- A Palace in Europe
- If You Were a Composer
- Good Advice from a Master
- On a Treasure Hunt!
- Mystery Wheels
- Search for the Mystery Composer I
- Search for the Mystery Composer II
- Who's Who?
- What Makes a Piece "Baroque"?
- Picture Yourself with the Masters
- Composer Bingo
- Cards for Bingo
- Which Composer is Your Teacher
- Recommended Listening List