String Quartets Op. 64
String quartet (2 violins, viola, cello)
Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn (1732-1809). Edited by Simon Rowland-jones. This edition: Urtext. Urtext. Classical Period. Score and parts. With introductory text, performance notes and bowings. Hoboken II: 63-68. 262 pages. Edition Peters #EP7617. Published by Edition Peters (PE.P07617).
Item Number: PE.P07617
Joseph Haydn was born in Rohrau, Austria, on March 31st, 1732; he died in Vienna, Austria, on May 31st, 1809.
Each volume of this edition includes: o Full Score o Fold-out Pages, as required in the separate parts, eliminating page-turns within movements o Historical background to the quartets, as well as information on performance practice o Extensive Critical Commentary.
- Quartet in C-Dur Hoboken III: 65. Op. 64, No. 1
- Quartet in B-moll Hoboken III: 68. Op. 64, No. 2
- Quartet in Bb-Dur Hoboken III: 67. Op. 64, No. 3
- Quartet in G-Dur Hoboken III: 66. Op. 64, No. 4
- Quartet in D-Dur Hoboken III: 63. Op. 64, No. 5
- Quartet in Eb-Dur Hoboken III: 64. Op. 64, No. 6