String Quartets for Beginning Ensembles, Volume 1
Arranged by Joseph Knaus. Quartet; String Quartet (Suzuki); Suzuki. Book. 64 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.0281S).
Item Number: AP.0281S
Comprised of works from Volumes 1, 2 and 3 of the Suzuki Violin School, which have been arranged for string quartet by violinist/arranger Joseph Knaus. With lower string parts providing melodic and rhythmic counterpoint to set off the simple melodies (which match the Suzuki Method[R] repertoire), these quartets are nevertheless simple enough for beginning level players ready for their first chamber music experience. String Quartets for Beginning Ensembles are sold in sets including full score and one part book per instrument.
- Allegretto (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Allegro (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Andantino (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Etude (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Gavotte (F.J. Gossec).
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody (Folk Song)
- Lightly Row (Folk Song)
- Long, Long Ago (T.H. Bayly)
- May Song (Folk Song)
- O Come, Little Children (Folk Song)
- Perpetual Motion (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Song of the Wind (Folk Song)
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Theme and Variations (Shinichi Suzuki)