There are currently no items in your cart.
String Builder, Book 3 (Cello). Composed by Samuel Applebaum. Orchestra. For Cello. Method/Instruction; String Orchestra Method/Supplement. Belwin Course for Strings. Book. 32 pages. Published by Belwin Music (AP.EL01558).
The Belwin String Builder is a string class method in which the violin, viola, cello, and bass play together throughout. Each book, however, is a complete unit and may be used separately for class or individual instruction. The material in this book is realistically graded so that only a minimum of explanatory material is required. Each melody is interesting and will provide the basis for a fine left hand technic and bow arm. Available in three levels for violin, viola, cello, bass, piano accompaniment, and teacher's manual.
- The Second Position-Finding the Fingers on the A and D Strings
- Finding the Fingers on the G and C Strings
- From One String to Another in the Second Position
- More Melodies that Shift with the Same Finger
- Melodies in C Major that Include the Second Position
- We Go from an Open String to the Second Position
- Melodies that Shift to and From the Second Position with Different Fingers
- The Scale Line Shift
- How to Shift When there is No Slur
- The Third Position
- We Shift to and From the Third Position with the Same Finger
- Melodies that Shift to and from the Third Position Without Slurs
- How to Build a Minor Scale
- Melodies in Minor Keys-the Half Position
- More Melidies in Minor Keys
- The Wrist and Finger Stroke
- Sixteenth Notes
- The Dotted Eighth and Sixteenth Note
- More Melodies with Dotted Eighth and Sixteenth Notes
- Melodies Using the Martele Bowing-The Fourth Position
- Finding the Notes in the Fourth Position
- We Shift to and From the Fourth Position with the Same Finger
- A New Rhythm-Triplets
- We Build a Major Scale on the Note A
- Melodies in Various Rhythms
- We Build a Major Scale on the Note E Flat
- More Harmonics-More Shifting
- Beautiful Melodies with Harmonics
- Melodies that Will Prepare for the Spiccato Stroke
- How to Play the Spiccato Stroke
- Lively Melodies Using the Spiccato Stroke
String Builder, Book 3
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
String Builder, Book 3
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
More by this Composer: Samuel Applebaum Sheet Music Samuel Applebaum Cello Sheet Music Samuel Applebaum Chamber Orchestra Sheet Music Samuel Applebaum Full Orchestra Sheet Music Samuel Applebaum String Orchestra Sheet Music
Instrument: Cello Sheet Music
Genre: Classical Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Belwin Course for Strings