Stretchin' Out with Bass & Drums, Blues & Standards
Music Minus One Piano. Music Minus One. 20 pages. Music Minus One #MMO3060. Published by Music Minus One (HL.400706).
Item Number: HL.400706
ISBN 1596150548. 9.25x12.25 inches.
Perform timeless Piano works with Wilber Ware, bass; George Duvivier, bass; Bobby Donaldson, drums; Ed Shaughnessy, drums! Perfect for practice, rehearsal, auditions, contest solos, performances, and more! Two different Rhythm sections (bass & drums) accompany your playing of these blues and standards. Excellent practice in “comping” (chording) styles in jazz. Includes a high-quality printed music score and compact disc featuring stereo accompaniments to each piece.
Accompaniment: Wilber Ware, bass; George Duvivier, bass; Bobby Donaldson, drums; Ed Shaughnessy, drums.
- Charleston Blues
- Lullaby Of The Leaves
- Yancey Special Performed by Meade Lewis (m); Andy Razaf (l)
- Blues In the Night Performed by Harold Arlen (m); Johnny Mercer (l)
- Latin Scene Performed by Norman Farnsworth And William F. Minor Jr.
- Circle of Four Blues
- Polka Dot Story
- Foggy Baron
- Now's The Time Performed by Charlie Parker
- Low Down Blues
- Waltz Time Blues
- Medium Blues in G
- Body And Soul Performed by Johnny Green (m); Edward Heyman & Robert Sour; Frank Eyton (l)
- How High The Moon Performed by Morgan Lewis (m); Nancy Hamilton (l)
- How About You? Performed by Burton Lane (m); Ralph Freed (l)
- Porgy and Bess: The Man I Love Performed by George Gershwin (m); Ira Gershwin (l)
- April In Paris Performed by Vernon Duke (m); E. Y. "Yip" Harburg (l)
- It's All Right With Me Performed by Cole Porter (arr. Odrich)
- Slow Blues In F
Customers Who Bought Stretchin' Out with Bass & Drums, Blues & Standards Also Bought: