Stations of the Cross
SAB choir - Moderately difficult
A Cantata For Holy Week By Lani Smith (not Easter. Composed by Lani Smith. Cantatas. Holy Week, Sacred. Choral score. Lorenz Publishing Company #55/1013L. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.55-1013L).
Item Number: LO.55-1013L
This truly unique Holy Week cantata is based on a centuries-old tradition originally observed by pilgrims to Jerusalem as they stopped at various places in the city associated with Jesus' passion and death. In this cantata the original fourteen stations have been combined into a total of seven, each one preceded by a reading and followed by an appropriate choral work. This cantata is especially designed for use during Holy Week, either at a Wednesday evening worship service, in conjunction with Maud Thursday communion celebrations, or especially on Good Friday. We highly recommend it as an excellent preparation for celebrating the joy of Easter Sunday.
- Were You There Reprise
- Were You There
- Stations Of The Cross SAB
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross Performed by Lani Smith
- Sing My Tongue The Glorious Battle Performed by Lani Smith
- Go To Dark Gethsemane Performed by Lani Smith
- Ah Holy Jesus Performed by Robert S Bridges
- Beneath The Cross Of Jesus Performed by Elizabeth Clephane
- Jesus I Will Ponder Now Performed by August Crull
Customers Who Bought Stations of the Cross Also Bought: