There are currently no items in your cart.
Star Wars I-VI Instrumental Solos - Trombone (Trombone). Composed by John Williams. For trombone. Instrumental Series; Play-Along; SmartMusic. Pop Instrumental Solo Series. Play Along. Grade 2; Grade 2.5; Grade 3. Book and CD. 32 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.32119).
ISBN 0739058258. Play Along.
For the first time, Star WarsÂ® A Musical Journey (Music from Episodes I-VI): Instrumental Solos includes selections from all six Star WarsÂ® movies arranged for Flute, Clarinet, Alto Sax, Tenor Sax, Trumpet, Horn in F, Trombone, Piano Accompaniment, Violin, Viola and Cello. The arrangements are completely compatible with each other and can be played together or as solos. Due to level considerations regarding keys and instrument ranges, the wind instrument arrangements are not compatible with the string instrument arrangements in this series. Each book contains a carefully edited part that is appropriate for the Level 2â€“3 player and a fully orchestrated accompaniment CD. Each song on the CD includes a demo track, which features a live instrumental performance, followed by the play-along track itself. Also included is 4-color art as well as black and white art from the movies. Titles:
Episodes I â€“ VI
1. Star Wars (Main Theme)
Episode I: The Phantom Menace
2. Jar Jarâ€™s Introduction
3. Augieâ€™s Great Municipal Band
4. Qui-Gonâ€™s Funeral
5. Duel of the Fates
6. Anakinâ€™s Theme
7. The Flag Parade
Episode II: Attack of the Clones
8. Across the Stars
9. The Arena
10. The Meadow Picnic
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
11. Battle of the Heroes
Episode IV: A New Hope
12. Cantina Band
13. The Throne Room
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
14. The Imperial March
15. May the Force be With You
Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
16. Princess Leiaâ€™s Theme.
- Princess Leia's Theme (from "Star Wars") Composed by John Williams
- The Throne Room (and End Title) From "Star Wars", Composed by John Williams
- The Imperial March ("Darth Vader's Theme") From "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back", Composed by John Williams
- May the Force Be with You (from "Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back") Composed by John Williams
- The Meadow Picnic Composed by John T. Williams
- Across the Stars (Love Theme from "Star Wars: Episode II, Attack of the Clones") Composed by John Williams
- The Flag Parade Additional credits John Williams
- Duel of the Fates (from "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace") Additional credits John Williams
- Jar Jar's Introduction And The Swim To Otoh Gunga Additional credits John Williams
- Anakin's Theme (from "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace") Composed by John Williams
- Augie's Great Municipal Band And End Credits Additional credits John Williams
- Qui-Gon's Funeral Additional credits John Williams
- Battle of the Heroes (from "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith") Composed by John Williams
- The Arena Additional credits John Williams
- Star Wars (Main Theme) Composed by John Williams
- Cantina Band (from "Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope") Composed by John Williams
Star Wars I-VI Instrumental Solos - Trombone
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Star Wars I-VI Instrumental Solos - Trombone
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Trombone Sheet Music
Genre: Movies Sheet Music
Series: Pop Instrumental Solo Series