There are currently no items in your cart.
Standard of Excellence Book 2, Award Pin composed by Bruce Pearson. For concert band. Concert Band Method. Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method. Book B,2. Method book. Published by Neil A. Kjos Music Company (KJ.W22P).
The Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method Books 1 & 2 combine a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear training, listening, composition, improvisation, and interdisciplinary and multicultural studies. The result is the most complete band method available anywhere. Features include: Full color drawings and color-coding of important text and music motivate and inform. Three starting systems help ensure positive results in any beginning situation. FOR ... ONLY exercises (i.e. FOR FLUTES ONLY) offer idiomatic solutions to the unique challenges of each instrument. Excellerators (advanced supplemental exercises) reinforce and enrich performance basics. A nine page FOR OBOES ONLY starting system gives beginners a solid foundation for learning in the full band setting. Expanded French Horn and Percussion books, including a separate book for Timpani & Auxiliary Percussion, address the unique needs of beginners on these instruments. A comprehensive, totally-correlated Electric Bass book offers expanded opportunities for student involvement. Music from over 20 countries, with correlated enrichments, encourages multicultural study. Achievement Lines and GO FOR EXCELLENCE! test lines ensure objective assessment of students' accomplishments. A built-in reward system motivates students and encourages musical growth. Expanded 48 page part books (instead of the usual 32 pages) provide added reinforcement of musical skills. 600-plus page full Conductor Scores contain Objectives for every line of music, Director tips, extended reference articles, duplicable worksheets and quizzes, and theory, listening, composing, improvisation, geography, foreign language, history, and other interdisciplinary Activities for Excellence.
Standard of Excellence Book 2, Award Pin
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Standard of Excellence Book 2, Award Pin
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Concert Band Music