Spanish for Guitar - Masters in Tab
Guitar - Difficulty: medium
Early to Intermediate Solos by the Spanish Masters. Edited by Howard Wallach. Classical Guitar Folio. National Guitar Workshop. Spanish. Guitar tablature songbook. With guitar tablature, standard guitar notation, guitar tab glossary, introductory text, and. 47 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.18495).
Item Number: AP.18495
ISBN 0739000772. 9x12 inches.
Spanish for Guitar, Masters in Tab contains some of the most popular pieces ever written for guitar, including Malaguena, El Testamento de Amelia, Lagrima and Recuerdos de la Alhambra. Helpful playing tips and plenty of fingerings are included, making this your ultimate source for Spanish guitar pieces. Every piece is written in standard music notation and easy-to-read tablature showing exactly where each note should be played on the guitar.
- El Testamento De Amelia
- Estudio Composed by Dionisio Aguado
- Estudio En Mi Menor Composed by Francisco Tarrega
- La Llorona
- Lagrima - Preludio Composed by Francisco Tarrega
- Preludio "Endecha" Composed by Francisco Tarrega
- Preludio Composed by Francisco Tarrega
- La Paloma Composed by Sebatien De Yradier
- Romance De Espana
- Adelita (Mazurka) Composed by Francisco Tarrega
- Recuerdos De La Alhambra Composed by Francisco Tarrega
- Asturias - Leyenda Composed by Isaac Albeniz