Spanish Dances, Op. 12
Piano - Advanced
Composed by Moritz Moszkowski (1854-1925). Edited by Maurice Hinson and Allison Nelson. Book; Duet or Duo; Masterworks; Piano Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands). Alfred Masterwork Edition. 20th Century; Masterwork; Romantic. 56 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.42006).
Item Number: AP.42006
The Spanish Dances, Op. 12, are probably Moszkowski's most famous piano works. These five duets are beautifully conceived for the piano and have a winning appeal. They often sound more difficult than they are and lie well under the hands. This edition includes historical information, as well as helpful editorial fingering.
- About the Composer
- About the Music
- About this Edition
- Sources Consulted
- SPANISH DANCES, OP. 12 (FOR ONE PIANO, FOUR HANDS)
- Spanish Dances, Op. 12, No. 1
- Spanish Dances, Op. 12, No. 2
- Spanish Dances, Op. 12, No. 3
- Spanish Dances, Op. 12, No. 4
- Spanish Dances, Op. 12, No. 5 (Bolero)