Sounds of Celebration - Cello
Cello (Cello) - Difficulty: medium
Solos with Ensemble Arrangements for Two or More Players. Arranged by Stan Pethel. Contemporary Christian. Cello songbook. With standard notation, solo part and harmony part. 23 pages. Published by Daybreak Music (HL.8742510).
Item Number: HL.8742510
ISBN 0634019376. 9x12 inches.
Here's a new series useful to fill plenty of solo and ensemble needs. Whether it's a soloist using a book (accompanied by piano (#8742513) or the fully-orchestrated accompaniment track (#8742514)) or two, three, four players, or a full orchestra, Sounds of Celebration is a uniquely flexible new idea for church instrumentalists! Each book includes a solo line and an ensemble line. Mix and match lines with different instruments if used with an ensemble, or play the solo line when used as a solo book. Titles include As the Deer, He Is Exalted, Shout to the Lord and more.
- Give Thanks (with Now Thank We All Our God) Composed by Henry Smith/Johann Cruger
- Lord, I Lift Your Name On High (with All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name) Composed by Rick Founds/Oliver Holden
- As The Deer (with My Faith Looks Up to Thee) Composed by Martin Nystrom/Lowell Mason
- Glorify Thy Name (with We Will Glorify) Composed by Donna Adkins/Twila Paris
- Shine, Jesus, Shine Composed by Graham Kendrick
- More Precious Than Silver (with When I Survey the Wondrous Cross) Composed by Lynn Deshazo/Lowell Mason
- Shout to the Lord Composed by Darlene Zschech
- Great Is The Lord Composed by Michael W. Smith, Deborah D. Smith
- He Is Exalted (with O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing) Composed by Twila Paris/Carl G. Glaser
- I Love You, Lord (with My Jesus, I Love Thee) Composed by Laurie Klein/Adoniram J. Gordon