Sorties and Other Voluntaries
Organ accompaniment (3-part Mixed) - Beginning-Intermediate
In the Style of Louis Lefebure-Wely. General collections. Secular. Book. Published by Kevin Mayhew Publishers (KV.1400332).
Item Number: KV.1400332
ISBN 1840039426. Secular.
Louis Lefebure-Wely's music--his Sortie in B flat in particular--is luminous and fun, and beloved by generations of organists. In this Sorties and Other Voluntaries, a variety of composers have set out to honor Lefebure-Wely's memory by contributing pieces whose style and intention the master himself would recognize. These marches and processionals are suitable for any number of festive occasions.
- Ariette: Sainte-Chapelle Performed by Richard Lloyd
- Aubade: Jardin des Tuileries Performed by Richard Lloyd
- Final Performed by Andrew Wright
- Finale Performed by Andrew Fletcher
- Final-marche Performed by Robert Jones
- Hornpipe-militaire Performed by John Jordan
- Let the Heavens Resonate Performed by Colin Mawby
- Llamarada Performed by June Nixon
- Marche: Place du Tertre Performed by Richard Lloyd
- Marche Pontificale Performed by John Marsh
- Marche Triomphale Performed by Simon Lesley
- Naval March Performed by Andrew Fletcher
- Panache Performed by Rosalie Bonighton
- Prélude: Notre Dame Performed by Richard Lloyd
- Rêverie Performed by Andrew Moore
- Sérénade: Bâteaux mouches Performed by Richard Lloyd
- Sortie in B-flat Performed by Alan Viner
- Sortie in D Performed by Martin Setchell