There are currently no items in your cart.
Songs of the '60s - Alto Saxophone (Alto Sax). Composed by Various. For Alto Saxophone. Instrumental Folio. 1960s. Difficulty: easy. Instrumental solo book. Standard notation. 70 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.841721).
ISBN 0634052314. With standard notation. 1960s. 9x12 inches.
Over 65 top 1960s hits arranged for solo instruments. Includes: And I Love Her, Fun, Fun, Fun, Hang On Sloopy, Louie, Louie, Respect, Twist and Shout and more.
- God Only Knows
- Stand By Me
- And I Love Her
- Somebody to love
- Barbara Ann
- Born Free
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
- By The Time I Get To Phoenix
- California Girls
- Call Me Irresponsible
- Can't Help Falling in Love
- Cathy's Clown
- Come Saturday Morning (Saturday Morning)
- Fun, Fun, Fun
- Georgia on My Mind
- Good Vibrations
- Green Green Grass Of Home
- Hang On Sloopy
- Happy Together
- Hey Jude
- I Heard It Through the Grapevine
- In My Room
- In The Midnight Hour
- King Of The Road
- The Loco-motion
- Louie, Louie
- Mission: Impossible Theme
- Mony, Mony
- Moon River
- More (Ti Guardero' Nel Cuore)
- My Girl
- Never My Love
- Oh, Pretty Woman
- Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
- (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
- Soul Man
- Spinning Wheel
- Sugar, Sugar
- Summer In The City
- There's A Kind Of Hush (All Over The World)
- Tijuana Taxi
- Twist And Shout
- Under the Boardwalk
- Up, Up And Away
- What a Wonderful World
- What The World Needs Now Is Love
- Where The Boys Are
- Walkin' The Dog
- All My Loving
- Baby Elephant Walk
- For Once In My Life
- Good Lovin'
- A Groovy Kind Of Love
- Leaving On A Jet Plane
- On Broadway
- The Twist
- Wooly Bully
- I Get Around
- Travelin' Man
Songs of the '60s - Alto Saxophone
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Songs of the '60s - Alto Saxophone
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Alto Saxophone Sheet Music
Genre: 1960s Sheet Music
Series: The Decade Series