There are currently no items in your cart.
Songs of the '40s (Tenor Sax). Composed by Various. For Tenor Saxophone. Instrumental Folio. 74 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.841812).
ISBN 063406049X. 9x12 inches.
Over 65 great 1940s favorites arranged for solo instruments. Includes: God Bless' the Child • Harlem Nocturne • How High the Moon • I'll Be Seeing You • In the Mood • Java Jive • Sentimental Journey • Stella by Starlight • Take the “A” Train • Younger Than Springtime • and dozens more!
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
- Lean Baby
- Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (The Magic Song)
- Come Rain Or Come Shine
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore
- Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me)
- A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
- Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
- Fine And Mellow
- God Bless' The Child
- Harlem Nocturne
- Hit The Road To Dreamland
- How Are Things In Glocca Morra
- How High The Moon
- I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
- I Don't Want To Walk Without You
- I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
- I Got The Sun In The Morning
- I Hear Music
- I Wish I Didn't Love You So
- I'm Beginning to See the Light
- I'm Just A Lucky So And So
- In The Blue Of Evening
- It Never Entered My Mind
- It's Been A Long, Long Time
- Java Jive
- Juke Box Saturday Night
- Moonlight in Vermont
- The Nearness Of You
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
- On A Slow Boat To China
- Saturday Night (Is the Loneliest Night of the Week)
- Seems Like Old Times
- Sentimental Journey
- Shoo Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy
- Stella By Starlight
- A String of Pearls
- That Old Black Magic
- There's No Business Like Show Business
- Tuxedo Junction
- What's New?
- You'll Never Walk Alone
- Younger Than Springtime
- Jingle Jangle Jingle (I Got Spurs)
- Air Mail Special
- Day by Day
- Be Careful, It's My Heart
- Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me
- Flying Home
- I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart
- I'll Be Seeing You
- In The Mood
- Lazy River
- One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)
- When The Lights Go On Again (All Over The World)
- (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs Of Dover
- Steppin' Out With My Baby
- The Girl That I Marry
- Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin'
- If I Loved You
- Some Enchanted Evening
- Take The 'A' Train
- Opus One
- My Foolish Heart
- BÃ©same Mucho (Kiss Me Much)
Songs of the '40s
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Songs of the '40s
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Tenor Saxophone Sheet Music
Genre: 1940s Sheet Music
Series: The Decade Series