There are currently no items in your cart.
Songs of the '40s (Flute). Composed by Various. For Flute. Instrumental Folio. 76 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.841809).
ISBN 0634060333. 9x12 inches.
Over 65 great 1940s favorites arranged for solo instruments. Includes: God Bless' the Child • Harlem Nocturne • How High the Moon • I'll Be Seeing You • In the Mood • Java Jive • Sentimental Journey • Stella by Starlight • Take the “A” Train • Younger Than Springtime • and dozens more!
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
- Lean Baby
- Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (The Magic Song)
- Come Rain Or Come Shine
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore
- Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me)
- A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
- Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
- Fine And Mellow
- God Bless' The Child
- Harlem Nocturne
- Hit The Road To Dreamland
- How Are Things In Glocca Morra
- How High The Moon
- I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
- I Don't Want To Walk Without You
- I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
- I Got The Sun In The Morning
- I Hear Music
- I Wish I Didn't Love You So
- I'm Beginning to See the Light
- I'm Just A Lucky So And So
- In The Blue Of Evening
- It Never Entered My Mind
- It's Been A Long, Long Time
- Java Jive
- Juke Box Saturday Night
- Moonlight in Vermont
- The Nearness Of You
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
- On A Slow Boat To China
- Saturday Night (Is the Loneliest Night of the Week)
- Seems Like Old Times
- Sentimental Journey
- Shoo Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy
- Stella By Starlight
- A String of Pearls
- That Old Black Magic
- There's No Business Like Show Business
- Tuxedo Junction
- What's New?
- You'll Never Walk Alone
- Younger Than Springtime
- Jingle Jangle Jingle (I Got Spurs)
- Air Mail Special
- Day by Day
- Be Careful, It's My Heart
- Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me
- Flying Home
- I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart
- I'll Be Seeing You
- In The Mood
- Lazy River
- One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)
- When The Lights Go On Again (All Over The World)
- (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs Of Dover
- Steppin' Out With My Baby
- The Girl That I Marry
- Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin'
- If I Loved You
- Some Enchanted Evening
- Take The 'A' Train
- Opus One
- My Foolish Heart
Songs of the '40s
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Songs of the '40s
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Flute Solo Sheet Music
Genre: 1940s Sheet Music
Series: The Decade Series