There are currently no items in your cart.
Songs Of The 40's (The Decade Series). Composed by Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Pop and Vocal Standards. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 192 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.361124).
ISBN 0881885649. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Pop and Vocal Standards. 9x12 inches.
61 songs, featuring: Come Rain or Come Shine * God Bless the Child * How High the Moon * The Last Time I Saw Paris * Moonlight in Vermont * A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square * A String of Pearls * Swinging on a Star * Tuxedo Junction * You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Across The Alley From The Alamo
- Amapola (Pretty Little Poppy)
- Anniversary Song
- Blueberry Hill
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
- The Breeze And I
- But Beautiful
- Come Rain Or Come Shine
- Cruising Down The River
- (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons
- God Bless' The Child
- Harlem Nocturne
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
- How Are Things In Glocca Morra
- How High The Moon
- I Could Write A Book
- I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
- I'll Be Around
- I'll Remember April
- I'm Beginning to See the Light
- It's A Grand Night For Singing
- It's A Most Unusual Day
- Juke Box Saturday Night
- June Is Bustin' Out All Over
- The Last Time I Saw Paris
- Lilli Marlene
- Mairzy Doats
- Managua, Nicaragua
- Moonlight in Vermont
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
- Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin'
- Old Devil Moon
- The Old Lamplighter
- The Old Soft Shoe
- Opus One
- People Will Say We're In Love
- Poinciana (Song Of The Tree)
- Polka Dots and Moonbeams
- Red Roses For A Blue Lady
- Saturday Night (Is the Loneliest Night of the Week)
- Seems Like Old Times
- Shoo Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy
- So In Love
- Speak Low
- A String of Pearls
- A Sunday Kind Of Love
- The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
- Swinging on a Star
- There Must Be A Way
- The Things We Did Last Summer
- The Third Man Theme
- Tuxedo Junction
- When You Wish Upon A Star
- You Can't Be True Dear (Du Kannst Nicht Treu Sein)
- You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
- You'll Never Walk Alone
Songs Of The 40's
The Decade Series
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Songs Of The 40's
The Decade Series
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Pop Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: The Decade Series