There are currently no items in your cart.
Songs of the 1960's (E-Z Play Today Volume 232). Composed by Various. For Organ, Piano/Keyboard, Electronic Keyboard. E-Z Play Today. Softcover. 152 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.101935).
ISBN 0793533023. 9x12 inches.
60 songs, featuring: By the Time I Get to Phoenix • California Dreamin' • Can't Help Falling in Love • Downtown • Green Green Grass of Home • Happy Together • I Want to Hold Your Hand • Love Is Blue • More • Strangers in the Night.
About Hal Leonard E-Z Play Today
For organs, pianos, and electronic keyboards. E-Z Play Today is the shortest distance between beginning music and playing fun. Now there are more than 300 reasons why you should play E-Z Play Today. * World's largest series of music folios * Full-size books - large 9" x 12" format features easy-to-read, easy-to-play music * Accurate arrangements... simple enough for the beginner, but accurate chords and melody lines are maintained * Eye-catching, full-color covers * Lyrics... most arrangements include words and music * Most up-to-date registrations - books in the series contain a general registration guide, as well as individual song rhythm suggestions * Guitar Chord Chart - all songs in the series can also be played on guitar.
- Alley Cat
- As Long As He Needs Me
- As Tears Go By
- By The Time I Get To Phoenix
- California Dreamin'
- Can't Help Falling in Love
- Chapel Of Love
- The Exodus Song
- Ferry 'Cross The Mersey
- Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)
- Georgy Girl
- Goin' Out Of My Head
- Green Green Grass Of Home
- Hang On Sloopy
- Happy Together
- Hello Mary Lou
- I Left My Heart In San Francisco
- I Want To Hold Your Hand
- If I Had A Hammer (The Hammer Song)
- If I Were A Carpenter
- It's My Party
- It's Not Unusual
- King Of The Road
- Love is Blue (L'Amour est Bleu)
- Monday, Monday
- My Coloring Book
- My Cup Runneth Over
- Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
- One Tin Soldier
- Our Day Will Come
- Please Please Me
- San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair)
- She Loves You
- Spanish Harlem
- Strangers In The Night
- That's Life
- Those Were The Days
- Try to Remember
- Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season)
- The Twist
- Up, Up And Away
- Watch What Happens
- What Kind Of Fool Am I?
- Where Have All The Flowers Gone?
- A Whiter Shade of Pale
- Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)
- Wooden Heart
- Yesterday, When I Was Young (Hier Encore)
- Sunrise, Sunset
- Little Green Apples
- Paper Roses
- More (Ti Guarder
- The Girl From Ipanema (GarÃ´ta De Ipanema)
Songs of the 1960's
E-Z Play Today Volume 232
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Songs of the 1960's
E-Z Play Today Volume 232
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Collection / Songbook