There are currently no items in your cart.
Songs of Ireland composed by Jerry Silverman. For voice. Squareback saddle-stitched, SongBook. Celtic/Irish. Multiple Levels. Book. 112 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.94395).
ISBN 9781562221133. Celtic/Irish. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Over 100 classic Irish songs in three categories: Thro' Tara's Halls, All in Americay, and The Troubles. These songs chronicle the struggle and voyages of Irish and Irish-American history. From the polished lines of Moore and Yeats, to the rollicking rhymes of Percy French, to the anguished cry of the wife upon seeing her crippled husband back from the wars, from Bendemeer's Stream to Brooklyn City...all the good times and hard times in between are portrayed in these songs. Include historical information, melody line, lyrics, and guitar chords.
- Dick Darby
- Batchelor's Walk
- Bold Robert Emmet
- Finnegan's Wake
- From Erin's Shores Performed by Words: Florence Hoare
- The Dingle Puck Goat
- Tigaree Torum Orum
- Will You Go, Lassie, Go? Performed by Charles Graham Halpine (Private Miles O'reilly)
- Cockles And Mussels
- Drill, Ye Tarriers, Drill
- Real Old Mountain Dew
- Since I've Been In The Army
- The Bold Black And Tan
- The Bowld Soger Boy Performed by Samuel Lover
- The Croppy Boy
- The Fenian Man O'war
- The Star Of County Down
- I Know My Love
- Irish Astronomy Performed by C.G. Hapline
- Kilgary Mountain
- None Can Love Like An Irishman
- O'reilly's Gone To Hell
- The Cork Leg
- The Irishman's Epistle
- The Rising Of The Moon Performed by John Keegan Casey
- We've Drunk From The Same Canteen Performed by Charles Graham Halpine (Private Miles O'reilly)
- Where The Grass Grows Green Performed by Charles Graham Halpine (Private Miles O'reilly)
- Abdullah Bulbul Ameer Performed by Percy Frency
- Across The Western Ocean
- Father Murphy Performed by P.J. Mccall
- John Riley
- Mountains Of Mourne Performed by Percy French
- Pat Murphy Of The Irish Brigade
- The Bold Tenant Farmer
- The Fenians Of Cahirciveen
- The Kerry Recruit
- The Lowlands Of Holland
- Morrissey And The Russian Sailor
- No Irish Need Apply
- The Praties, They Grow Small
- Bendemeer's Stream Performed by Words: Thomas Moore
- O'Donnell Aboo Performed by H.J. Mccann
- The Bonny Bunch Of Roses
- The Cork Men And New York Men
- The Patriot Mother Performed by Words: Mary Eva Kelly
- The Sons Of Liberty
- John Mitchel
- Johnny, I Hardly Knew You
- Old Rosin, The Beau
- Phil The Fluther's Ball Performed by Percy French
- The Boys From County Cork
- The Harp That Once Performed by Words: Thomas Moore
- The Old Orange Flute
- The Son Of A Gambolier
- Then It's Irishmen, What Are You Doing?
- Dublin City
- Felix The Soldier
- Oh, Limerick Is Beautiful Performed by Michael Scanlan
- The Regular Army, Oh!
- As I Was Going To Ballynure
- Eileen Oge Performed by Words: Percy French
- Green Grows The Laurel
- Join The British Army
- Missus Mcgrath
- Norah O'neale
- The Minstrel Boy Performed by Words: Thomas Moore
- Erin Go Bragh
- Molly Brannigan
- The Girl I Left Behind Me
- A Rich Irish Lady
- Michael Roy Of Brooklyn City
- No Irish Wanted Here
- She Moved Through The Fair
- The Easter Rebellion
- The Irish Girl
- The Jug Of Punch
- Clare's Dragoons
- Kevin Barry
- Roddy Mccorley Performed by Ethna Carbery
- Sambo's Right To Be Kilt Performed by Music: Samuel Lover, Words: C.G. Halpine (Pvt Mil
- The Flying Cloud
- The Shan Van Vocht
- The Bold Fenian Men Performed by Michael Scanlan
- The Irish Free State
- The Old Turf Fire
- The Tanyard Side
- Whisky, You're The Devil Performed by Charles Graham Halpine (Private Miles O'reilly)
- Brennan On The Moor
- Down by the Sally Gardens Performed by William Butler Yeats
- I'm A Roaring Repeater
- Kelly, The Boy From Killann Performed by P.J. Mccall
- The County Of Mayo Performed by Words: Thomas La Nelle
- The Men Of The West Performed by William Rooney
- The Next Market Day
- The Wearing Of The Green
- Tipperary Recruiting Song
- Shule Agra
- The Hounds Of Filemore
- The Seven Irishmen
Songs of Ireland
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Songs of Ireland
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook