Solos for the Trombone Player
Trombone, Piano Accompaniment - Difficulty: medium to medium-difficult
Book only. Edited by Henry Charles Smith. Brass Solo. Classical. Book only. With solo part, standard notation and piano accompaniment. 56 pages. G. Schirmer #ED2477. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50330090).
Item Number: HL.50330090
ISBN 0793554144. 9x12 inches.
Book only. Accompaniment CD available separately - see item 50490443.
- Vocalise Composed by Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Adagio From Cello Concerto, Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Adagio Cantabile From Violin Sonata, Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Alla Siciliano Composed by Johann Ernst Galliard
- Andante cantabile From Trombone Concerto
- Concert Piece Op. 88, Composed by Felix Alexandre Guilmant
- Elegy For Mippy II Composed by Bernstein
- Menuet Alternat From Bassoon Sonata
- Preludio From Violin Sonata, Composed by Arcangelo Corelli
- Recitative and Prayer
- Rondo From Concerto No. 2, Composed by Reiche
- Sarabande Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Second Movement From Sonatina for Trombone and Piano
- Panis Angelicus (O Lord Most Holy)