Solos for the Clarinet Player
Clarinet, Piano Accompaniment - Difficulty: medium to medium-difficult
Book only. Edited by Arthur H. Christmann. Woodwind Solo. Classical. Book only. With solo part, standard notation and piano accompaniment. 96 pages. G. Schirmer #ED2523. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50330280).
Item Number: HL.50330280
ISBN 0793526043. 9x12 inches.
Book only. Accompaniment CD available separately - see item 50490435.
- Fantasy Piece Composed by Robert Schumann
- Adagio (Etude No. 24) Composed by Baermann
- Adagio From Concerto. K. 622, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Adagiofrom Concerto No. 1 Composed by Louis Spohr
- Adagio and Allegro From Sonata No. 3 in G, Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Allegro From Concerto for Oboe and Strings, Composed by Tomaso Giovanni Albinoni
- Etude no. 47 Composed by Baermann, Bb Minor
- First Movement From Flute Concerto in D, Composed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Gavotte and Minuet Composed by Stanley
- Larghetto From Quintet. K. 581, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Romance From Clarinet Concerto No. 3, Composed by Stamitz
- Second Movement Composed by Baermann
- Sonata Composed by Marcello, G Major
- At the Brook Composed by Starokadomsky
- Intermezzo Composed by Starokadomsky
- Gavotte Composed by Jean-Baptiste Lully
- Valse Triste Op. 35, No. 7, Composed by Reinhold Moritzovich Gliere
- Tambourin Composed by Francois-Joseph Gossec