Solos for the Church Soloist
High voice and piano accompaniment (High voice (Medium-High))
High Voice. Edited by Lloyd Alvin Pfautsch. Vocal; Vocal Collection; Worship Resources. Lawson-Gould. Sacred. Collection. 54 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.LG00921).
Item Number: AP.LG00921
ISBN 0769299318. 9x12 inches.
An excellent selection of moderately easy works from C.P.E. Bach, Handel, Haydn, Mendelssohn, and Schutz. Included are pieces for both general and seasonal use. Available for High Voice and Low Voice.
Alfred offers sophisticated and challenging choral publications in the respected and well-established Lawson-Gould catalog. This series includes arrangements and original choral works by many distinguished composers, such as Robert Shaw, Alice Parker, James Erb, Dave Brubeck, and Robert DeCormier. Select publications will continue to be added to this catalog, as well as new voicings of time-honored favorites.
- Day and Night I Call to Thee Composed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- The Grace of God Composed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Guardian Angels Composed by G. Bohm
- The Kings Composed by P. Cornelius
- The Shepherds Composed by P. Cornelius
- Be Thou Still Composed by J.W. Franck
- Father in HEaven Composed by George Frideric Handel
- O Lord, Whose Mercies Numberless Composed by George Frideric Handel
- My Source of Joy Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- When Spring Returns Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- I Will Sing of Thy Great Mercies Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- O God, HAve Mercy Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- The Love Commandment Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Give God the FAther, Praise Composed by Heinrich Schutz
- A Psalm of David Composed by Heinrich Schutz