Solos for the Bassoon Player
Bassoon, Piano - Difficulty: medium to medium-difficult
Book only. Arranged by Sol Schoenbach. Woodwind Solo. Classical. Book only. With solo part, standard notation and piano accompaniment. 92 pages. G. Schirmer #ED2553. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50330390).
Item Number: HL.50330390
ISBN 0793599431. 9x12 inches.
This book will help the bassoon student who frequently studies orchestra excerpts without an understanding of the harmonic and rhythmic accompaniment of the orchestra. By playing these excerpts with piano accompaniment he will develop a true perspective.
- Cool From West Side Story, Composed by Leonard Bernstein
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice (L'Apprenti Sorcier) Composed by Paul Dukas
- First Movement From Symphony No. 4. Op. 36, Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, F Minor
- Second Movement From Symphony No. 4. Op. 36, Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, F Minor
- Bourree I and II From Third Cello Suite, Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Entr'acte From Carmen, Composed by Georges Bizet
- Adagio From SextetOp. 71, Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Aria Composed by Gaetano Donizetti
- Berceuse From The Firebird, Composed by Igor Stravinsky
- Es Ist Vollbracht (It Is Finished) From St. John Passion, Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Pictures At An Exhibition Four Excerpts: Promenade, The Old Castle, Promenade, Ox-Cart, Composed by Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky
- Romanza (Una Furtiva Lagrima) From L'elisir d'amore, Composed by Gaetano Donizetti
- Valse (Third Movement) From Symphony No. 5. Op. 64, Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, E Minor