Solos for the Alto Saxophone Player
Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Piano Accompaniment - Difficulty: medium to medium-difficult
Book only. Edited by Larry Teal. Woodwind Solo. Classical. Book only. With solo part and piano accompaniment. 101 pages. G. Schirmer #ED2599. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50330580).
Item Number: HL.50330580
ISBN 0793525853. 9x12 inches.
The pieces in this collection have been selected for their musical value, and for their adaptability to the style and limitations of the instrument. These compositions may be used both as study pieces and in concert performance. Accompaniment CD available separately - see item 50490433.
- Album Leaf From Lyric Pieces. Op. 12, Composed by Edvard Grieg
- Canzonetta Op.6, Composed by Alfredo D'Ambrosio
- Nocturne Op. Posth., Composed by Frederic Chopin
- Fantasy Piece Op. 73, No. 3, Composed by Robert Schumann
- Gypsy Rondo Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Intermezzo From Goyescas, Composed by Enrique Granados
- Larghetto From Sonatina. Op. 100, Composed by Antonin Dvorak
- Minuet Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- The Old Castle From PIctures at an Exhibition, Composed by Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky
- Romantic Piece Op. 75, No. 1, Composed by Antonin Dvorak
- Rondo in D Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Sicilienne and Allegro From Flute Sonata No. 2, Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Sonatine From first Movement, Composed by Maurice Ravel
- Vocalise Op. 34, No. 14, Composed by Sergei Rachmaninoff