Solo Pieces for the Intermediate Descant/Soprano Recorder
Recorder (Soprano) - Beginning-Intermediate
Composed by Costel Puscoiu. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Classic. Book. 64 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98173).
Item Number: MB.98173
ISBN 9780786649747. Classic. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
The music contained was arranged and composed especially for the descant/soprano recorder. The student will find these selections not only instructive and useful, but also pleasant and entertaining; an excellent book for the developing descant/soprano recorder player. Piano accompaniment included for each song.
- Slavonic Dance (Op.46, No.8) Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- Largo (from The Four Seasons - The Spring) Performed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Lacrimosa (from Requiem) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Gavotte Performed by Francois Joseph Gossee
- Story Performed by Costel Puscoiu
- Fur Elise Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Siciliano (from Oboe d'amore Concerto in A major) Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Hungarian Dance (No.4) Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Canzonetta (from Violin Concerto Op.35 in D major) Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Nostalgic Bolero Performed by Costel Puscoiu
- Sicilienne (Op.78) Performed by Gabriel Faure
- Rondo alla Turca (from Sonata No. 11-K.331) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Andaluza (Spanish Dance No. 5) Performed by Enrique Granados
- Habanera (from opera Carmen) Performed by Georges Bizet
- Havanaise (Op. 83) Performed by Camille Saint-Saens
- Dance of the Mirlitons (from Nutcracker Suite Op.71) Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky