Solo Pieces for the Beginning Flutist
Flute - Beginning
Arranged by Dona Gilliam & Mizzy McCaskill. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Classic. Book/CD Set. 52 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93815BCD).
Item Number: MB.93815BCD
ISBN 9780786667390. Classic. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
An outstanding collection of pieces for the beginning flutist including tasteful piano accompaniment arranged within the limitations of the developing instrumentalist range, tone, phrasing and technique. As a vast number of musical concepts are encountered in playing these pieces, this book is also recommended as an exceptional tool for the lesson setting. The flute music is in a separate pull-out part.
- The Ashgrove
- Gavotte From Sonata No. 10 Op. 5 Performed by Arcangelo Corelli
- Ode To Joy, From Symphony No. 9 Op. 125 Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Rondo Alla Turca From Sonata No. 9 Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Largo Performed by From Symphony No. 9 Op. 95 New World
- Sonata No. 9, First Movement Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Guillo, Pran Ton Tamborin
- Woodland Sketches - To A Wild Rose, No.1 Op.51 Performed by Edward Alexander Macdowell
- Andante From Sonatina No. 1, Op. 48 Performed by Ignatz Joseph Pleyel
- Andantino Performed by Aram Ilyich Khachaturian
- Menuet 2, From Suite No. 1 Pour Le Clavessin Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Pastorale, From Sonata No. 4, Op. 16 Performed by Johann Christian Bach
- Chorale From Cantata No. 147 Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Gigue From Sonata No. 9 Op. 5 Performed by Arcangelo Corelli
- Largo From Winter Concerto No.4, Op.8 Performed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Rondo From Sonatina No. 1, Op. 48 Performed by Ignatz Joseph Pleyel