There are currently no items in your cart.
Solo Pieces for the Beginning Clarinetist by Dr. Norman Heim. For Clarinet. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Classic. Beginning. Book. 68 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.94835).
ISBN 9781562225612. Classic. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This book is the first of a 3-volume series which presents solos for clarinet and piano, with each volume scored at a specific grade level. This volume is intended to be used by the elementary clarinet player in the first year to eighteen months of study. Some of the solos are scored primarily in the chalumeau register, with only brief extensions in the clarion register. Other solos will be more challenging by having more phrases centered in the clarion register. A few works have changes of register within the phrase which will require some extra attention. Alternate fingerings have been suggested in certain passages using the usual symbols. The music has been composed by master composers who lived in the 18th and 19th centuries, and the music has been adapted here for clarinet performance. The music used represents a variety of musical styles, thus giving the player a wide performance experience. Metronome markings have been suggested for each work to give the player a guideline for tempo.
- A Mighty Fortress Is Our God Performed by Johann S. Bach And Martin Luther
- Sonatina Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Faith Op. 102 From Song Without Words Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Prelude In Ab Op.28 No. 7 Performed by Frederic Chopin
- Deep River
- To A Wild Rose from Woodland Sketches Performed by Edward Mac Dowell
- Be Still My Soul From Finlandia Performed by Jean Sibelius
- O Isis And Osiris Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Theme From Sonata In A Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Melody in F Performed by Anton Rubinstein
- Truamerei, Op.15 No.7 Performed by Robert Schumann
- Bourree Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Waltz Op.39 No.15 Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Minuet From Anna Magdelena Book Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Largo From New World Symphony Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- Andante Catabile Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- The Fleecy Clouds From Song Without Words, Op.53 N Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Lullaby (Wiegenlied) Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Waltz From The Merry Widow Performed by Franz Lehar
- Barcorolle From Tales Of Hoffman Performed by Jacques Offenbach
Solo Pieces for the Beginning Clarinetist
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Solo Pieces for the Beginning Clarinetist
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Clarinet Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook