Piano/Keyboard - SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
Jazz Piano Solos Series Volume 7. Composed by Various. Jazz Piano Solos. Jazz. Collection. With standard notation, fingerings and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). 78 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.310727).
Item Number: HL.310727
ISBN 0634028642. 9x12 inches.
17 contemporary favorites: Angela (Bob James) * As We Speak (David Sanborn) * Bali Run (Fourplay) * Cast Your Fate to the Wind (David Benoit) * Just the Two of Us (Grover Washington, Jr.) * Morning Dance (Spyro Gyra) * Mountain Dance (Dave Grusin) * Rio De Janeiro Blue (Randy Crawford) * She Likes to Watch (Rippingtons) * Songbird (Kenny G) * This Masquerade (George Benson) * We're in This Love Together (Al Jarreau) * and more.
About Jazz Piano Solos Series
Each volume of this series features exciting new piano solo arrangements with chord symbols of the songs which helped define a particular jazz style
About SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
Introduction of 4-note chords and sixteenth notes. Hand movement covering 2 to 3 octaves.
- Songbird Composed by Kenny G
- Home Composed by Kenny G
- Mountain Dance Composed by Dave Grusin
- Morning Dance Composed by Jay Beckenstein
- Rio De Janeiro Blue Composed by Richard Torrance
- Bali Run Composed by Lee Ritenour, Bob James
- Mr. Magic Composed by Ralph MacDonald
- She Likes To Watch Composed by Russ Freeman
- Street Life Composed by Will Jennings, Joe Sample
- Cast Your Fate To The Wind Composed by Vince Guaraldi
- Harlem Nocturne Composed by Earle Hagen
- Silhouette Composed by Kenny G
- This Masquerade Composed by Leon Russell
- We're In This Love Together Composed by Keith Stegall, Roger Murrah
- Just The Two Of Us Composed by Ralph MacDonald, Bill Withers
- She Could Be Mine Composed by Dave Grusin