There are currently no items in your cart.
Sixteen Chorales (Violin II (1st Position) Part). Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Arranged by Mayhew Lake. For Concert Band, Violin. Hal Leonard Concert Band Series. Grade 4.. Grade 2-3. 8 pages. G. Schirmer #BA43851M. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50351930).
Transcribed by Mayhew Lake, these arrangements follow carefully the original Bach harmonizations and include valuable tips for ensemble balance when performing with SATB chorus (HL50299350). Available parts allow for performance by by concert band, woodwind ensemble, brass ensemble, string ensemble, saxophone ensemble, and groups with flexible/limited instrumentation. Contents:
1. Wie schön leuchtet der Morgenstern
2. Gieb, dass ich tu mit Fleiss
3. Ach wie flüchtig
4. Ach Gott, wie manches Herzeleid
5. Jesu, nimm dich deiner Glieder
6. All' solch dein Güt' wir preisen
7. Es ist genug; so nimm, Herr, meinen Geist
8. Es ist das Heil uns kommen her
9. Auf meinen lieben Gott
10. Mache dich, mein Geist, bereit
11. Jesu, der du meine Seele
12. Du Lebensfürst, Herr Jesu Christ
13. Alleluia, dess soll'n wir Alle froh sein
14. Erhalt uns in der Wahrheit
15. Ei nun, mein Gott, so fall' ich dir
16. Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme.
- O Morning Star,How Fair &Bright
- And Grant Me, Lord, to Do
- O How Cheating
- O Lord! How Many Miseries
- Jesu,Guard & Guide Thy Members
- To Christ Our Peace Is Owing
- O God,My Life,In Mercy Shine On
- Salvation Hath Come Down To Us
- O Whither Shall I Flee
- Rise, My Soul, To Watch
- Jesu! Who In Sorrow Dying
- Thou Prince Of Life,O Christ Our
- Alleluia,We May Be Filld W/Gladn
- Thy Truth, Which Never Varies
- Then, O My God, With Joy I Cast
Violin II (1st Position) Part
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Violin II (1st Position) Part
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Violin Sheet Music
Ensemble: Concert Band Music
Genre: Baroque Period Sheet Music
Series: Hal Leonard Concert Band Series