There are currently no items in your cart.
Six duos concertants for flute and viola by Francois Devienne (1759-1803). Edited by Les Etudiants du C.E.F.E.D.E.M - Ile de France. For Flute and viola. This edition: Facsimile. La Musique Francaise Classique de 1650 a 1800. Score. 44 pages. Published by Anne Fuzeau Productions - France (FZ.5927).
ISBN M230659277. 24.00 x 33.00 cm inches.
This facsimile of an original by Francois Devienne is part of our French classical music collection. Edition : Paris, Le Duc, 1784. Preface by the students of the CeFEdeM-Ile-de-France (Laurence Baldini, Audrey Jacques): the importance of phrasing at the turn of the XVIIIth-XIXth centuries. Two separate instrumental parts: flute, viola. These duos are written for a very rare combination of instruments. They are works of quality in which the viola has a genuine concertante part. The preface deals with phrasing at the turn of the nineteenth century, an essential element of performance at that period.
Collection supervised by the musicologist Jean Saint-Arroman, professor at the Conservatoire National Superieur de Musique et de Danse of Paris and at the CEFEDEM Ile de France (Training Centre for Music Teachers). He is the author of the majority of our prefaces and has also been involved in library searches.
Facsimile of a copy in the National Library of Paris (France). Anne Fuzeau Classique propose period copies of classical music scores.
Six duos concertants for flute and viola
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Six duos concertants for flute and viola
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Classical Period Sheet Music