Singable Solutions for Winter Holidays
Composed by Mary Lynn Lightfoot. Choral collection. Educational Choral, Christmas, Hanukkah, Secular Christmas. Heritage Music Press #45/1131H. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.45-1131H).
Item Number: LO.45-1131H
Get ready. . .get set....and SING! your way through the winter holidays with these eleven creative solutions for your two-part treble classroom and concert needs. Included are exciting selections for Christmas (both sacred and secular), Hanukkah, and hilarious holiday novelty offerings. In addition, for those of you who need general holiday and winter selections, we've included those as well, along with a "peace-themed" song, especially appropriate for the New Year. The composer/arranger list is a who's who of educational choral music today and these titles have all been excellent sellers as individual octavos. Now they are available in this practical, accessible collection for less than half the cost than if purchased separately-a welcome budget stretcher for your music program. We are confident that you will enjoy these singable solutions for your classroom, concerts--and your budget!
- Winter Sleigh Ride Performed by Cynthia Gray
- Calypso Noel Performed by Linda Spevacek
- One Word Performed by Linda Spevacek
- Sing a Glad Noel Performed by Mary Lynn Lightfoot
- The Candles of Hanukkah Performed by Amy F Bernon
- Sing With Joy Sing Noel Performed by Brad Printz
- Whatcha Gonna Call That Baby Performed by Phyllis Wolfe White
- Mistletoe Performed by Phyllis Wolfe White
- A Holiday Hand Jive Performed by Greg Gilpin
- Pat A Pan Performed by Greg Gilpin
- Silent Night Performed by Earlene Rentz
Customers Who Bought Singable Solutions for Winter Holidays Also Bought: