There are currently no items in your cart.
Sing Joyfully for congregation. This edition: Pew edition (navy blue). Collection. Sacred, Devotion, General. Hymnal. Published by Hope Publishing Company (HP.1502).
SING JOYFULLY represents a large step forward in introducing new gospel songs, hymns, and praise choruses. While maintaining the core-list of best-loved hymns, well over 200 new songs have been included in SING JOYFULLY, when compared with its predecessor, HYMNS OF FAITH. There are 70 songs of adoration, 39 scripture songs, 25 hymns of the Holy Spirit, 34 hymns for Advent and Christmas, 32 hymns for Lent and Easter, and 14 hymns of spiritual warfare, to name just a few of the many categories.
Certain features have been added that hopefully will stimulate creativity in corporate worship. One of these is the distribution of appropriate readings throughout the book in order to complement and amplify the themes of the hymns. The readings, liturgies, and prayers are thoroughly indexed for easy accessibility. Other helpful indexes include an exhaustive Topical Index, An Index of Authors and Composers, and of Copyright Owners and Sources.
In addition to the scriptures interspersed throughout the book, the traditional Responsive Readings are found in the rear of the hymnal, and feature the New International Version of the Bible, except in the case of the most memorable, classic passages, such as Psalm 23, etc. SING JOYFULLY has been organized in a traditional manner, grouping hymns in general categories, such as Worship, Testimony, Guidance, and so forth. Each section is introduced with its own subject-title page. Care has been taken to present a handsome, uncluttered hymn-page, with a readable type.
LOOSE-LEAF EDITION - A loose-leaf, flat opening edition of SING JOYFULLY is offered particularly for organists, pianists and choir directors in a durable three-ring binder. This special edition is slightly larger than the pew edition (making it easier to read) and is available in red. The loose-leaf edition may not be specially imprinted with the church name.
DELUXE PULPIT EDITION - A perfect gift item. This maroon book is bound in GENUINE leather and contains a ribbon marker and gilded page edges. This book is specially packaged in tissue in an attractive gift box.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Genre: Christian Sheet Music