Sing and Strum: 7 Hawaiian Favorites for Ukulele
Ukulele (soprano) - Beginning
Composed by Hideo M. Kimura. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Hawaiian. Book. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98234).
Item Number: MB.98234
ISBN 9780786647033. 8.5 x 11 inches.
Ideal for the weekend Hawaiian music buff wanting just enough instructions to play a song on the uke, this book includes the basic rudiments to help a beginner learn melodies and then sing and strum away in many different keys. Learn songs in one key using single-string picking, then practice strumming each song in four to six different keys. Ideal for individual or group instruction. Get ready for your next Hawaiian party. With lyrics in native Hawaiian only. These songs will never grow old!
- Maikai Ka Makani O Kohala Performed by David Nape
- Ahi Wela Performed by Lizzie Doirin
- Waipio Performed by George Allen And Mekia Kealakai
- Beautiful Kahana Performed by Charles King
- Aloha No Au Iko Maka Performed by Leleiohoku
- Ke Kali Nei Au Performed by Charles E. King
Customers Who Bought Sing and Strum: 7 Hawaiian Favorites for Ukulele Also Bought: