Solo piano - SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
The 10 Most Beautiful Melodies Ever Written Arranged for the Intermediate Pianist. Arranged by Jerry Ray. Masterworks; Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Classical. Collection. With standard notation, fingerings and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). 32 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.6595).
Item Number: AP.6595
ISBN 0739016059. 9x12 inches.
Drawn from the repertoire of piano, opera and orchestral works, Jerry Ray has taken some of the world's most beautiful melodies and arranged them for intermediate pianists. Going beyond just simplified versions of the classics, these lush, full arrangements provide not only a technical challenge but also an avenue to expand one's musicality and sensitivity.
About SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
Introduction of 4-note chords and sixteenth notes. Hand movement covering 2 to 3 octaves.
- Air for the G String Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Blue Danube Composed by Strauss
- Clair De Lune Composed by Claude Debussy
- Musetta's Waltz From La Boheme, Composed by Giacomo Puccini
- Polovetsian Dance Composed by Alexander Borodin
- Reverie Composed by Claude Debussy
- Romeo and Juliet Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- The Swan Composed by Camille Saint-Saens
- Tales from the Vienna Woods Composed by Strauss
- TO a Wild Rose Composed by Edward MacDowell