There are currently no items in your cart.
Sight-Reading Builders (Grade 1 to 2.5 - Score and Parts). Composed by James Curnow. For Concert Band. Curnow Music Concert Band. Grade 1-2. Curnow Music #101806. Published by Curnow Music (HL.44006311).
An important addition to the ground-breaking Essentials of Musicianship Series from Curnow Music Press! You have probably found that if you rely entirely on your method book and performance pieces for teaching and reinforcement, many aspects of musicianship do not receive the focus that they should have. Method books have notoriously little reinforcement material because they try to cover so much with so little book space. The Essentials Series allows you to select the areas that your band needs work on and provides a great deal of reinforcement for those critical skills.
If you are not yet familar with this series, you have just discovered a tremendous teaching resource! Look at a score for Sight-Reading Builders and notice the comprehensive instructions for most effective use. Teach your band to read style as well as notes and rhythms! A wonderful resource!
- Fanfare March
- March and Minuet
- Confluence #1
- Confluence #2
1 - FULL SCORE pages
8 - FLUTE pages
2 - OBOE pages
2 - BASSOON pages
6 - BB CLARINET 1 pages
6 - BB CLARINET 2 pages
1 - EB ALTO CLARINET pages
2 - BB BASS CLARINET pages
2 - EB ALTO SAXOPHONE 1 pages
2 - EB ALTO SAXOPHONE 2 pages
2 - BB TENOR SAXOPHONE pages
1 - EB BARITONE SAXOPHONE pages
3 - BB TRUMPET 1 pages
3 - BB TRUMPET 2 pages
3 - F HORN pages
3 - TROMBONE 1 pages
3 - TROMBONE 2 pages
2 - EUPHONIUM BC pages
2 - EUPHONIUM TC pages
4 - TUBA pages
2 - MALLETS pages
2 - PERCUSSION 1 pages
2 - PERCUSSION 2 pages
1 - TIMPANI pages
Grade 1 to 2.5 - Score and Parts
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Grade 1 to 2.5 - Score and Parts
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Concert Band Music