There are currently no items in your cart.
Showstoppers (Karaoke CDG) standards. Karaoke CDG. Published by Pocket Songs (PS.PSCDG1105).
These are some of the most powerful and moving songs ever recorded and now you can step in and take the lead! Sing such unforgettable classics as New York, New York, the theme from Martin Scorsese's 1977 film of the same name. Though it was originally sung by Liza Minelli, the song has become Frank Sinatra's signature tune as well as an anthem for the Big Apple. Another love song to a great city, I Left My Heart In San Francisco, was made famous by Tony Bennett in 1962. Crooner Dean Martin recorded the Harry Warren and Jack Brooks composition That's Amore in 1953 and it was a #2 hit for the singer. These and other great songs are presented here with note-perfect backing tracks and removable guide vocals. Don't pass this up!
Each Pocket Songs PSCDG album contains a complete performance with a professional vocalist as well as the karaoke tracks of each song, for the at-home performer. CDG discs can be played on a regular CD player but require a CDG player to see the graphics.
- A Kiss To Build A Dream On Performed by Louis Armstrong
- I Left My Heart In San Francisco Performed by Tony Bennett
- It Had To Be You Performed by Harry Connick Jr
- Mona Lisa Performed by Nat "King" Cole
- New York New York Performed by Frank Sinatra
- Oh Pretty Woman Performed by Roy Orbison
- That's Amore Performed by Dean Martin
- What Kind Of Fool Am I Performed by Anthony Newley
- You'll Never Find Performed by Lou Rawls
- You've Lost That Loving Feeling Performed by The Righteous Brothers
Showstoppers (Karaoke CDG)
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Showstoppers (Karaoke CDG)
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Voice Solo Sheet Music