Showstoppers (Karaoke CDG)
Showstoppers (Karaoke CDG) standards. Karaoke CDG. Published by Pocket Songs (PS.PSCDG1105).
These are some of the most powerful and moving songs ever recorded and now you can step in and take the lead! Sing such unforgettable classics as New York, New York, the theme from Martin Scorsese's 1977 film of the same name. Though it was originally sung by Liza Minelli, the song has become Frank Sinatra's signature tune as well as an anthem for the Big Apple. Another love song to a great city, I Left My Heart In San Francisco, was made famous by Tony Bennett in 1962. Crooner Dean Martin recorded the Harry Warren and Jack Brooks composition That's Amore in 1953 and it was a #2 hit for the singer. These and other great songs are presented here with note-perfect backing tracks and removable guide vocals. Don't pass this up!
Each Pocket Songs PSCDG album contains a complete performance with a professional vocalist as well as the karaoke tracks of each song, for the at-home performer. CDG discs can be played on a regular CD player but require a CDG player to see the graphics.
- A Kiss To Build A Dream On Performed by Louis Armstrong
- I Left My Heart In San Francisco Performed by Tony Bennett
- It Had To Be You Performed by Harry Connick Jr
- Mona Lisa Performed by Nat "King" Cole
- New York New York Performed by Frank Sinatra
- Oh Pretty Woman Performed by Roy Orbison
- That's Amore Performed by Dean Martin
- What Kind Of Fool Am I Performed by Anthony Newley
- You'll Never Find Performed by Lou Rawls
- You've Lost That Loving Feeling Performed by The Righteous Brothers