Shining Brass Accompaniment Book 2 (Grades 4 & 5), F
Shining Brass series. Collection. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781848494473).
Item Number: PE.9781848494473
Take advantage of this over-stock pricing while supplies last.
Shining Brass is a series of graded repertoire pieces and studies that can be played by any brass instrument. This series features two volumes catering for Grades 1-3 and 4 & 5, each containing specially commissioned pieces. Key features are: > two pieces from each of Lists A, B, and C of the new ABRSM syllabi for Eb Horn, Horn, Baritone, Euphonium, and Tuba > a single part book that can be used by treble- and bass brass, including Eb Tuba > CDs featuring performances and all backing tracks > separate Bb, Eb, and F piano accompaniment books > downloads of all performance tracks and an additional part for Bb Tuba.
- Beaufort Allegro Composed by Tom Davoren
- Folk Song Composed by Lucy Pankhurst
- Jiggedy-Jig Composed by John Frith
- Brag-Time Composed by John Frith
- Open Plains Composed by David A. Stowell
- Way Down South Composed by Peter Meechan
- Caber Dance Composed by John Frith
- Canzona Composed by John Frith
- Jam Bouree Composed by David A. Stowell
- Final Thought Composed by Peter Meechan
- Gone, Not Forgotten Composed by Lucy Pankhurst
- Lindy Hop! Composed by Tom Davoren