There are currently no items in your cart.
She's Got The Blues composed by Various. For Guitar, Piano/Keyboard, Vocal. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Blues and Vocal Standards. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 222 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.311579).
ISBN 0793515572. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Blues and Vocal Standards. 9x12 inches.
From the 'Mother Of The Blues' Ma Rainey to the 'Empress Of The Blues' Bessie Smith...From Ethel Waters and Alberta Hunter, to the ultimate blues singer, Billie Holiday... From Lena, Judy, Ella, Sarah, Carmen, Koko, Etta and Dinah right up to Bonnie Raitt and Linda Ronstadt...this book offers an overview of the ladies who shaped and sang the blues from the early 1920's to today. Over 60 songs including: After You've Gone * Baby, Won't You Please Come Home * A Good Man Is Hard To Find * I Ain't Got Nobody * Stormy Weather * and more!
- After You've Gone Performed by Ella Fitzgerald
- Baby, What You Want Me To Do Performed by Etta James
- Baby, Won't You Please Come Home Performed by Peggy Lee
- Basin Street Blues Performed by Ella Fitzgerald
- Billie's Blues (I Love My Man) Performed by Billie Holiday
- Black Coffee Performed by Carmen McRae
- Blue Turning Grey Over You Performed by Billie Holiday
- Crazy Blues Performed by Mamie Smith
- Don't Explain Performed by Billie Holiday
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore Performed by Etta James
- Down Hearted Blues Performed by Lovie Austin
- Everyday (I Have The Blues) Performed by Sarah Vaughan
- Fever Performed by Peggy Lee
- Fine And Mellow Performed by Billie Holiday
- Gloomy Sunday Performed by Billie Holiday
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find Performed by Alberta Hunter
- Gulf Coast Blues Performed by Bessie Smith
- Hear Me Talkin' To Ya Performed by Ma Rainey
- Hold What You've Got Performed by Kate Webster
- I Ain't Got Nobody (And Nobody Cares For Me) Performed by Bessie Smith
- I Almost Lost My Mind Performed by Saffire
- I Cried For You Performed by Billie Holiday
- I Will Not Be Denied Performed by Bonnie Raitt
- I'm A Woman Performed by Koko Taylor
- Jailhouse Blues Performed by Bessie Smith
- The Jealous Kind Performed by Etta James
- The Lady Sings The Blues Performed by Chris Connor
- Long Gone Blues Performed by Billie Holiday
- Love Me Or Leave Me Performed by Billie Holiday
- Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be?) Performed by Billie Holiday
- Mad About Him, Sad Without Him, How Can I Be Glad Without Him Blues Performed by Jeanette Davis
- The Man That Got Away Performed by Judy Garland
- Mean To Me Performed by Linda Ronstadt
- My Handy Man Ain't Handy No More Performed by Alberta Hunter
- My Man Blues Performed by Bessie Smith
- Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out Performed by Alberta Hunter
- Pink Bedroom Performed by Lou Ann Barton
- Please Help Me Get Him Off My Mind Performed by Bessie Smith
- Riverside Blues Performed by Josie Bush
- San Francisco Bay Blues Performed by Janis Joplin
- See See Rider Performed by Ma Rainey
- Sentimental Journey Performed by Ruth Brown
- Some of These Days Performed by Big Maybelle
- Some Other Spring Performed by Billie Holiday
- Sorrowful Blues Performed by Bessie Smith
- Spoonful Performed by Etta James
- St. Louis Blues Performed by Ida Cox
- Stormy Weather (Keeps Rainin' All the Time) Performed by Lena Horne
- Strange Fruit Performed by Billie Holiday
- Tain't Nobody's Biz-ness If I Do Performed by Billie Holiday
- This Bitter Earth Performed by Dinah Washington
- Trouble Is A Man Performed by Ella Fitzgerald
- Trouble In Mind Performed by Bertha 'Chippie' Hill
- Two Cigarettes In The Dark Performed by Alberta Hunter
- Vision Of Love Performed by Mariah Carey
- Wang Dang Doodle Performed by Angela Strehli
- When The Sun Comes Out Performed by June Christie
- Why Don't You Do Right (Get Me Some Money, Too!) Performed by Ella Fitzgerald
- Why Was I Born? Performed by Billie Holiday
- Woman Alone With The Blues Performed by Barbara Lee
- Your Red Wagon Performed by The Andrews Sisters
- Yellow Dog Blues Performed by Bessie Smith
She's Got The Blues
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
She's Got The Blues
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Blues Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook